Get up to $7,500 with the
BC Launch Online Govenment Grant
LAUNCH ONLINE GRANT PROGRAM
Small and medium-sized businesses are vital to British Columbia’s economy.
As part of StrongerBC, B.C.’s Economic Recovery Plan the Launch Online Grant program will invest an additional $30 million to help small- and medium-size businesses throughout B.C. move their business model online.
That can be either in the form of an online store or an online booking system for your website.
Up to $7,500 Government Grant
Create or Improve
Get up to $7,500 to CREATE OR IMPROVE your online store! Start selling your products online – funded by the BC Government.
Partner with 99 digital to get your business online and start generating more revenue.
The new Launch Online Grant program is designed to help eligible small- and medium-sized B.C. businesses adapt to changes in consumer behaviour and pivot to market their products online.
The B.C. government is investing a further $30 million to help businesses launch or upgrade an online store that will provide the platform they need to increase their sales revenues, become more competitive and grow. Up to 25% of the program funds will be reserved for regional and Indigenous businesses.
Book a complimentary call today to see if you qualify and if we are a good fit for your business.
Example of the Breakdown of Cost for a $10,000 Grant Proposal
Total of the proposal: $10,000 | Total grant to receive: $7500
Website (eCommerce / Online Booking) => $2999
Website Maintenance (12 months) => $1199
Marketing Ads Management (12 months) => $2999
Marketing Ads Spend (12 months) => $3599
Total => $10,796
Does My Business Qualify?
What you need to qualify...
The following are the basic qualification requirements:
- The business is owned by a B.C. resident or residents;
- The business’s sole or primary operations are located in B.C.
- Is currently operating;
- Is registered in B.C.;
- Employs less than 149 B.C. residents;
- Pays taxes in B.C.
- Maintains a Business license number
- GST number
- PST and WorkSafeBC number (where applicable)
- Generated sales of more than $30,000 in the past year (in 2019, or in the year preceding the application)
- Has repeatable products, or in the case of artists and jewellers, individual items that have slight differences (i.e. paintings or rings)
- Does not currently have an online store or has an online store that has no more than three of the five identified online store features
- Customer registration and information security features
- Shopping cart and order management capabilities
- Payment processing options including application of appropriate taxes and shipping costs at time of ordering
- Product catalogue, search and inventory status